We believe you should feel informed when it comes to us handling your personal data. Therefore, this policy explains:
- What information we collect when you’re using the Website
- Why we collect that information
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we keep your data protected
- What choice and options you have to control your information
Highbury Design are committed to respecting the privacy of all the visitors and users of https://www.highburydesign.co.uk/, we are dedicated to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Highbury Design may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, you should return to this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 03/01/19.
Please read the following policy carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal information before using this website. By using our website, you are accepting and consenting to these practices.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Highbury Design of Unit 3, Catton Rd, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 7JD.
- How do we collect your information?
We may collect your information in these ways:
- Directly. You may communicate with us where you may choose to voluntarily give us your personal data.
- What personal information may we collect?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- We may obtain information about your usage on our Website to help us develop and improve it further.
- What will the data be used for?
We require this information to understand your needs to provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- To update and manage our customer and marketing databases
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. This helps us ensure that the content is presented effectively to you.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
4.1 At Highbury Design, we are committed to ensuring that your information stays protected and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information we collect online.
4.2 We will never sell your information without your consent, including your name, address, email-address or credit card information to any third party.
5.1 A cookie is a small file which asks for your permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. They allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
5.2 We use these traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. It helps us analyse data about our web page traffic and allow us to improve the website based on our customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
5.3 You can choose to accept or decline these cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you may modify your browser setting to decline them if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites
- Controlling your personal information
7.1 You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box which you can click to indicate you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, and you’ve changed your mind. You can withdraw the permission at any time by writing to or emailing to us at [email address].
7.2 We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
7.3 You may request details of personal information which we hold under the current Data Protection Act 1988. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information, please write to Unit 3, Catton Rd, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 7JD.
If your request is made electronically, then we will provide your information in a commonly used electronic format.
7.4 If you believe that any information we have of you is incorrect or incomplete then you can request us to rectify it. Please write or email us as soon as possible to the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.